• 32 oz frozen fully cooked meatballs
• 1 cup grape jelly, we like Smuckers brand
• 1 1/2cup barbecue sauce, we like Sweet Baby Ray’s brand
• 2 Tbsp chili garlic sauce
1. Add the frozen meatballs, grape jelly, barbecue sauce, and chili sauce into the base of the slow cooker. Mix until well combined.
2. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours, stirring halfway through cooking. Keep covered and on the warm setting until ready to serve. Garnish with parsley or chives if desired.
NOTE: The chili sauce gives the meatballs a slight kick. If you want your meatballs on the sweeter side, you can omit the chili sauce completely.