- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- (1) 8 oz. container of Cool Whip
- (1) 8 oz. pkg of cream cheese
- 1 bag Miniature Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups-crushed(You can actually use any candy bar and change it up…for example Butterfinger Pie)
- **Note: It is easy to cut and cruch candy after it has been refrigerated for a while.
Blend the cool whip, cream cheese, and most of the Reese’s Peanut Butter cups (save some candy for the topping).
Pour in pie crust
Sprinkle extra candy toppings on top.
Let the pie site in the fridge for 30 minutes and serve 🙂
Yes, it is really that easy!
This Reeses Pie Recipe is so decadent. It’s loaded with lots of peanut butter, chocolate and more. This recipe is sure to be a hit!