• 1 tbsp butter
• 1 tbsp vegetable oil
• ¼ cup kimchi juice
• 1 soft boiled egg
• 1 uncooked egg
• Kielbasa or sausage of choice
• 2 1/2 cups chicken or vegetable stock
• 1 clove of garlic, diced
• ginger, 1 inch piece, sliced
• 3 pieces scalli_ons, chopped
• 2 tbsp of Korean red pepper powder (goch_ugaru)
• 1 serving of ramen noodle
• 1 tbsp of sesame oil
• 1 tbsp of Asian chili oil
Add butter and olive oil into a pan along with kielbasa slices and shrimp. Shrimp will cook quickly so remember to flip. Sear the kielbasa to your liking, don’t forget to flip also.
Add the chopped garlic and cook with medium heat until golden brown.
Soft-boil egg at high heat for 4 mins then cool.
Whisk the unco_oked egg for 15 seconds.
Bring stock, whis_ked egg, kimchi juice, garlic, ginger and scalli_ons to a boil (10-15 mins)
Cook noodles to your liking.
Transfer the noodles and broth to the bowl. Top the bowl with chopped scalli_ons, the crispy golden brown garlic, shrimp, kielbasa and the sliced egg. Dri_zzle the sesame and chili oil and sprinkle some gochu_garu to your taste.