- 2 lbs ground beef
- (1) 10 oz. can of Rotel (diced tomatoes with green chilis)
- 1 Tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- (1) 10 oz. can of Red Enchilada sauce
- (1) 32 oz. bag of tator tots
- 8 oz shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 12 oz shredded Cheddar Cheese
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Brown the ground beef and drain off any excess grease.
Stir in the taco seasoning, garlic salt, and the can of Rotel.
Mix in a can of Red Enchilada sauce.
Place this mixture at the bottom of the greased 9×13 baking pan.
Spread out half of the shredded cheddar cheese over the ground beef.
Place one layer of tator tots over the casserole.
Baked for 25 minutes uncovered.
Sprinkle with the Monterey Jack cheese and the remaining cheddar cheese on top. Bake for 3-5 more minutes until the cheese is melted.
Serve immediately with your favorite enchilada toppings.
*Refrigerate the leftovers in an air tight container for up 5-7 days.
*When serving, top this casserole with your favorite enchilada toppings. I love topping it with sour cream, olives, red onions and tomatoes.