2 cups of wheat flour (280 g)
2 cups of sugar (400g)
1 cup pure chocolate/cocoa powder
1 tablespoon Royal type yeast or baking powder
4 tablespoons of butter
1 cup tempered milk
– Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease and coat a mold with butter and flour. This is the first thing to do since the chocolate cake in a mixer is very easy and quick to prepare and it is preferable that the oven warms up and the molding is ready.
– We take the mixer and we lay the eggs, the melted butter, the sugar, the milk so that it already dissolves a little everything then we add the cocoa powder. Liquefied a little until the mixture is homogeneous to be able to continue the preparation.
– Then we add the flour and beat until it is completely incorporated. From time to time we clean the edges so that the flour that remains stuck to them comes off and mixes well with the whole mass of the chocolate cake in the mixer.
– At this time and not before we add the yeast and liquefy the mixture a little more, just so that it is well distributed everywhere.
– We see the mass of the chocolate cake in a mixer in the molding that we have prepared and we put in the oven at 180°C for about 50 minutes.
– Once the chocolate cake, the mixer is cooked, we let it rest with the oven between open for about 10 more minutes inside then we take it out, unmold and let it cool on a wire rack.
While the cake is cooling, you can prepare the filling at ease