• 1 lb. raw shrimp, cleaned, peeled and deveined
• 8 Tbs. butter (1 stick), melted
• 3 cloves garlic, minced (my addition)
• 1 packet of Good Seasons Italian all natural seasoning
• 1 1/2 lemon, sliced into circles
• 1 Tbs. dried parsley leaves
• 1 tsp. black pepper, ground
• Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
• In a small bowl, mix the melted butter with minced garlic, and pour into a 9×111 inch glass casserole dish, spreading it all over the bottom of the dish.
• Arrange the lemon slices on top of butter, forming a single layer.
• Arrange the cleaned and deveined shrimp on top of the lemon slices.
• Sprinkle the Italian Seasoning over the shrimp.
• Sprinkle the parsley flakes and pepper on top of that.
• Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.