500g strong flour
300ml warm water
15g fresh yeast
1. We begin by placing the warm water and yeast in a bowl and stirring until it dissolves. Subsequently, we add the flour and salt, homogenizing all the ingredients until forming a dough.
2. Pour the dough onto a floured table and knead for approximately 5 minutes until you get a smooth dough.
3. We place the dough in a greased bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let the dough rest in a warm place for approximately 2 hours until it doubles in volume.
4. Once duplicated, we degas it, dump it on a table and divide it into three equal parts which we will shape into a ball.
5. We take one of the balls and stretch it until we obtain a rectangular shape. We roll and press, with the tips of our fingers, the rolled part with the base of the dough until we finish rolling. We roll the dough a little to give it a baguette shape and press the ends.
6. We put a floured cloth on a plate and place one of the baguettes on it, making a fold on both sides so that the shape is maintained. Like this, until all the baguettes are placed.
7. We cover and let it rest for 40 minutes.
8. After this time, we carefully place each baguette in a baking dish, make three cuts in the upper part of each one and place them in a hot oven at 240 ºC (with a glass of water in the lower part of the oven to create moisture) for approximately 25 minutes until golden.
9. Finally, we take them out of the oven and let them cool on a rack.